We are a Civil Society Organization with strong advocacy and social mobilization skills as we are rooted at the community levels. We aim to strengthen livelihoods, education and health systems everywhere.
In our approach, we apply Science, Technology, Innovation and Laborious evidence to deliver high quality social services.
We work with Governments, technical agencies, bilateral and multi-lateral development Partners, national & international NGOs and United Nation (UN) agencies.
To collaborate with other multi sectorial partners to tackle the most important challenges and capture the greatest opportunities to improve faster development, social and economic wellbeing.
Solid foundation for sustainable wellbeing and human capital development.
Creating and inspiring hope in the provision of livelihoods, education, health care and other humanitarian services through combined provision of social services, awareness creation/advocacy and social mobilization, in conjunction with Governments, at all levels, technical agencies, bilateral and multi-lateral development Partners, national & international NGOs and United Nation (UN) agencies.
These values guide all our thinking and programs, and are exemplified and expected of our directors, officers, employees, and volunteers. We continually hold ourselves accountable to them and encourage others to hold us accountable as well.
- We strive to listen to, learn from, and find positive ways to collaborate with everyone we can.
- We believe in the power of community, and seek to build solidarity and cooperation in the local communities in which we work and in the international development field more broadly.
- We recognize that local people know best how to create change in their community.
- We understand that building trust, changing mindsets, and setting up systems of accountability, ultimately must be done from within, and can take years show their full impact.
- We set an example of honesty and transparency in all that we do and how we do it.
- We are accountable to all our stakeholders, project beneficiaries, financial supporters, donors, and all Governments and agencies, and will continually evaluate our impact.
- We foster creativity and forward thinking at all levels of our work.
- We are open to trying new ideas and taking risks to further our mission; we acknowledge and learn from our failure; we adapt to changing circumstances.
- We emphasize the creation of useful tools that are sustainable and scalable over time.
- We are cost-effective and use resources efficiently in all our operations, and encourage our accountapreneurs to do the same with our small grants.
- We are committed to exceptional care service, supportive interactions and professional work ethics.
- We undertake to do the right thing, in honest, fair, and responsible way, supported by respect and dedication.